AscendixRE CRM is built on top of Salesforce CRM, so to access AscendixRE after you’ve started a trial or become a customer you can use https://login.salesforce.com/ and sign-in with the credentials either we’ve provided at signup or your admin has provided.
You have the ability to add your own fields to any object: Account, Contact, Property, Lease, Deal, Availability or Sale record. After you have determined which object needs your custom field, you need to determine what kind of field it should be (numerical, text, pick list, check box, etc.…) and what the field should be called. Then go to the Page Layout and drag the field where you need it on the form. Instructions on how to accomplish this are below.
1. Click on the Set-up icon from the top right of your menu and Setup.
2. Click on the Object Manager Tab .
3. Select the Object (in this example Account) – they are listed in alpha order and you may need to scroll down to find your object name (such as Contact or Property, etc.).
4. Click on “Fields and Relationships”.
5. Click “New”.
6. Choose your field type. You have a multitude of options and an explanation for each field type. Let’s select “Picklist” since we want the user to have the option of picking one value form a list of choices. Then click “Next” (You may decide to pick Text, or Date, or Number, etc.)
7. Add the label of the field. In this case, it is called “Source” because I want to add a field that describes how I was able to gain knowledge of this Account.
8. Click on “Enter values, with each value separated by a new line”.
9. Enter the options you want the user to pick.
10. Determine if you want the values to be sorted alphabetically, if there should be a default value upon the creation of a new record, and if you want the values on this list to be strictly enforced.
11. The description/help text are optional but are good to have as a reminder for why this field was created.
12. Determine if you want this field to be required or optional (checkbox for required). Click Next. Continue to follow the prompts all the way to Save.
Now your field is added to the form, but where?
Go back to the Object Manager, click on the object you changed and Page layouts. Click on the page layout, and scroll down to see your field. You can click and drag it to another location if you wish. Save changes.
How to create a field with many to many relationships for Related List Quick Links
Investment Sales Brokers need to track Buyer requirements, Sellers in the marketplace, all communication, and activities when they are pursuing a listing, deal stages, and more. AscendixRE makes it easy and provides well-thought tools and processes to work with your data effectively.
This video will cover how Investment Sales Reps can use AscendixRE:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
The cookie is set by CloudFare. The cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address d apply security settings on a per-client basis. It doesnot correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".
This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.
This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
A unique indentifier for the web browser
This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location
This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.
This cookie is used to a profile based on user's interest and display personalized ads to the users.
This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.