Adding New Licenses
If you need to add net-new users from your company, to gain access to Ascendix:
- Email Martha Cruce email@example.com
- Request add-on licenses for X number of users
- Provide your Org ID: (How do I find my ORG ID?)
- Martha will email you a link, where you can click to pay for the new users (prorated to your contract end-date)
- Once payment is received by Ascendix, we procure the licenses from Salesforce
- Please wait 24 hours, thereafter, you can log into Ascendix and add your users
Adding New Users
You can quickly add up to 10 users at a time to your organization.
The maximum number of users you can add is determined by the number of user licenses you purchase.
To add users:
- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Click New User to add a single user or click Add Multiple Users to add up to 10 users at a time.
- Enter each user’s name, email address, and a unique username in the form of an email address. By default, the username is the same as the email address, but you can overwrite this.
- Select the user license you want to associate with the users you create (the license determines which profiles are available for each user).
- Select a profile.
- Select Generate passwords and notify user via email to email a login name and temporary password to each new user.
- Click Save.